The Black Orthodontics Scholarship Fund has been established with the Haywood County Schools Foundation, Inc., to honor passion to higher education within the medical field. The Scholarship Fund has been established by Dr. B. Keith Black DDS, MS, PA and will be administered by the Haywood County Schools Foundation, Inc. This scholarship is available to all high school seniors at Tuscola and Pisgah High School. This is a one – time scholarship for $ 500.00.
• Haywood County Resident
• Graduating High School Senior from Tuscola or Pisgah High School
• Scholastic Achievement GPA 3.0
• Must be going into the health profession field
• A letter written to Dr. Black telling about themselves and their future plans.
• Extra-curricular activities
SELECTION PROCESS AND AWARD
A selection committee of the Black Orthodontics will make a recommendation for the recipient of the scholarships. The selection process shall consist of a review and evaluation of the scholarship applications. The Board of Directors of the Foundation will make the final decision on the recipient of this scholarship. The Board’s decision shall be final. The Haywood County Schools Foundation, Inc., a tax-exempt charitable foundation, will administer the scholarship fund.