The intent of this grant program is to make available to ALL employees of the Haywood County Schools opportunities for professional growth. The Haywood County Schools Foundation is committed to providing financial opportunities for employees to attend workshops, which will enhance their professional skills.
- Grant applications will be accepted through Monday, October 1, 2018.
- Grant awards will be made by the Haywood County Schools Foundation by October 31, 2018.
- Grant applications must be complete in order to be considered for funding.
- Grant requests generally should not exceed $100.00.
- Partial funding may be provided.
- Quick Draw committee members may visit classes to observe projects.
- Copies of invoices may be requested by the Haywood County Schools Foundation Executive Director.
- Requests should be submitted electronically using the below form.
The Staff Development Grant Application will be screened for funding by the Allocations Committee of the Haywood County Schools Foundation Board. The Allocations Committee will recommend funding to the Haywood County Schools Foundation Board based on instructional educational value, realistic goals and objectives, budget and activities which have a positive and direct influence on students. The decision of the Haywood County Schools Foundation Board is final.
APPLICATION Deadline: Monday, October 1, 2018