The intent of the Quick Draw Art grants is to provide funds for art teachers for education projects and programs. It is available to all schools in the Haywood County School system.
- Grant applications will be accepted through Friday, October 4, 2019.
- Grant awards will be made by the Haywood County Schools Foundation by October 31, 2019.
- Grant applications must be complete in order to be considered for funding.
- Grant requests generally should not exceed $850 for full-time art teachers and $425 for part-time art teachers.
- Partial funding may be provided.
- Quick Draw committee members may visit classes to observe projects.
- Copies of invoices may be requested by the Haywood County Schools Foundation Executive Director.
- Requests should be submitted electronically using the below form.
The Quick Draw Grant Application will be screened for funding by the WNC Quick Draw Committee. The Committee will recommend funding to the Haywood County Schools Foundation Board based on instructional educational value, realistic goals and objectives, budget and activities which have a positive and direct influence on students. The decision of the Haywood County Schools Foundation Board is final.
APPLICATION Deadline: Friday, October 4, 2019